Offering Financing Options to Clients Near Arlington, VA and the Surrounding Areas
Make sure that you can afford to purchase a new home by getting your finances in order. The Redstone Group offers financing options to clients throughout Arlington, VA and the surrounding areas. It is our goal to help advise you in the right direction and help you make sure you have the funds necessary to purchase a property.
Helping with Your Financing Needs
A first time buyer may be daunted by the process of financing their project. The steps, however, are relatively straight forward, and are as follows:
- Get Started: When first looking into financing, it’s important to be prepared. Create a Green File filled with any important financial documents, check your credit score, and do what you can to bolster savings and get rid of debt.
- Shop for a Loan: Determine what type of loan you’re looking for, and then look for the right lender. A good lender should be able to explain things clearly, have home financing options that will work for your situation, have access to a local loan committee, and will have competitive interest rates and fees.
- Know What Fees You’ll Pay: The credit report, application process, and appraisal, among other things, will all cost a certain amount. You’ll need to have a solid idea of what these fees are before moving forward.
- Get Pre-Approved: Getting pre-approved can help you know exactly how much you can afford, as well as help convince a seller to choose your offer over another individuals’.
- Complete the Application Process: In order to file for a loan, you’ll need to fill out an application form and provide documentation to your mortgage broker. From there, you’ll want to stay in touch with your lender to make sure everything is in order.
- Obtain Funding: Once everything is approved, you’ll sign any necessary loan documents. Once that’s done, the money will be transferred, allowing you to officially begin the buying process.
At The Redstone Group, we offer a number of financial services and real estate financing options to help with your purchase. Call us today to learn more.