Our buyer services are completely FREE to our clients with no obligation and no pressure!
Work with a Reliable Buyers Agent Near Arlington, VA and the Surrounding Areas
Buying a home can be one of the most exciting times in your life. Make sure that it goes smoothly by working with a professional. Ian McVeigh – The Redstone Group is here to make the buying process as simple as possible. As a real estate agent, we’ve helped buyers throughout the Arlington, VA area find the perfect homes for them. Now, we want to do the same for you.
Work with us because:
- We have a thorough understanding of the local area.
- Our professionals have years of experience.
- We have connections with property management professionals and real estate agents throughout the industry.
- We have the skill and tenacity to manage any problem we run into.
- We are consultants, not salespeople.
Tips for Buying a Home
Purchasing a home is one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make, and so you need to ensure you’re doing everything right. In order to be successful, there are a couple of things you should do:
- Set Clear Goals: Setting clear goals will do more than just ensure you find a home you love; it’ll also help you have a better idea of the timeline of your purchase. Determine what kind of neighborhood you want to live in, what kind of house you’re looking for, and create a checklist of features your home must have.
- Find the Right Agent: Having a good real estate agent is a key factor in whether or not buyers will find a home they’ll love. Make sure you’re working with someone who is familiar with the area, has thorough knowledge of the market, and is easy to work with.
- Check Your Finances: Before purchasing a home, you need to make sure you can afford it. Getting pre-approved for a mortgage can give you the confidence to move forward.
- Know How to Search: You can’t just depend on photos and listings; work with your agent, and they can help you tour homes to find something you’ll enjoy. As a rule of thumb, it’s generally best to visit your top choices multiple times to get a better idea of what it’s like.
- Make a Strong Offer: Your agent will work with you to create an offer letter that will stand out amongst the sea of other buyers, and will include a pre-approval letter, a solid offer, and a letter detailing your reasons for purchasing the property.
- Complete Contingencies: You aren’t finished with the home buying process because an offer’s accepted; you still need to gather closing documents, get inspections and property assessments done, purchase title insurance, and more.
The Redstone Group is here to make the process as simple as possible. Call now to speak to a professional real estate agent and learn more.